Thursday, March 1, 2018

Double Explosion Box with Surprise Inside!

Hi Everyone. Coming to you today from Nancy-land (yes, my son named my craft room that about 20 years ago.)


I love this double explosion box ( coming soon to the store)designed by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. It's perfectly measured and scored and holds a little surprise inside.

Here are the pieces you get with this laser kit:



I used a 6x6 paper pad and have enough paper to do 4 of these. It takes very little paper so scraps are great for this project as well.

Begin with the large base piece:


Then the medium inside piece:


Attach the inside piece to the large base piece:


Next is the lid. I cut strips to wrap the lid:


And the surprise inside: a tiny box suitable for the perfect little gift. Decorate the box and add it to the inside center of the explosion box.



As you can see, I added Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Postage Frames for photos.

Change the paper and I can see this being used for a baby gift (baby's first piece of jewelry), an engagement ring, a Mother's Day gift . . . the possibilities are endless!

Decorate the outside and you're ready to go with a unique gift.


Thanks for visiting the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog today. Hope you got a little inspired to create your own double explosion box.

1 comment: