Sunday, March 11, 2018

Vintage Style Perpetual Calendar


How wonderful that you stopped over today to see what is new with our projects on the blog.  I found a really neat Perpetual Calendar in the store last week and thought I had just enough time to make one up for this new year to try and stay organized.  It's a super great set in that it contains the box and all the tags for the dates and months and weeks.  And all the chippies to put on them.  It's amazing and was a really fun set to create with.


And I just bought a brand new line of paper from Prima that was filled with antique roses in gorgeous shades of pink and rose so I thought it would be perfect to use.  Above you can see all the days of the week chippies and the tags that I used for each of them.  And the paper line comes with lots of other goodies and you could really have fun decorating each of them.  Be sure and stay flat though because you only have so much room in the file box for each of the tags.


I am going to search around for more fun things to add on my tags but this is a good start :)


 I used this water colored pink paper for the numbers.  I had a super cute die cut that the numbers fit on perfectly and did them in white so that the numbers would stand out more.


And here is a quick view of the box and the different compartments it has for the tags.  I painted the box a vintage white first and then I traced and cut pieces of the paper to fit on the outside and inside layers.  I adore cabbage roses so I am very happy with the way this came out.  I hope you like it too!

Have a wonderful weekend...   Teresa

Supply List:


Prima Papers and stickers 2018

Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L
Scissors, paper trimmer,  chalk paint, Scotch quick dry adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment