Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Easter Wishes card by Cherry Nelson

Happy Wednesday folks!  Cherry here at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog.  
Easter is coming up quick.  I was in a pastel mood so grabbed some embossing powders and some  chipboard pieces from GSLC and had a lot of fun embossing.




I used the Cathedral Frame along with the postage frames.  I embossed them both with glitter embossing powders.

 I covered my card stock with pattern papers and a handmade crepe paper fringe border.




 I than added my ribbons and my chipboard pieces with my vintage image.

I didn't worry about covering the whole chipboard piece since I knew I would be covering the middle part with images.



 Here it is all done with a few sweet little embellishments. 











Thanks for visiting the GSLC blog, Cherry


Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies-

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet and delicate. I am completely stuck on an Easter project right now and you just upped the ante ;). I'm kidding about that, but now kidding about how beautiful this card is.

    ReplyDelete