1. Gather Supplies
2. Coat GSLC Tiny Apothecary Bottles with a Layer of DecoArt One Step Crackle Finish and Glossy Accents Clear Dimensional Medium.
3. Sprinkle on Micro Clear Glass Beads.
4. When Fully Dried Add Alcohol Inks Randomly.
5. When Dried Again Carefully Remove Tiny Apothecary Bottles from Their Base.
6. Use Tim Holtz Curator Ephemera Pack for Labels for the Bottles.
7. Attach Using Glossy Accents Clear Dimensional Medium as an Adhesive.
8. Cover Back Portion of GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine with Wooden Grain Pictorial Paper.
9. Cover Inside Portion of GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine with Tim Holtz Vintage Wallpapers.
10. Coat Frame of GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine with a Mixture of Cosmic Shimmer Lava paste, Transparent Red Iron Oxide Paint, Nickel Azo Yellow Paint, Art Alchemy Metallique Hazelnut Paint Spreading Randomly with a Small Plastic Palette Knife. Use this Same Mixture to Coat Small Strips of Bookboard.
11. Cure with a Heat Tool.
12. Splatter Tim Holtz Vintage Wallpapers with Tim Holtz-Scattered Straw, Salty Ocean, Bundled Sage Distress Stains.
13. Make Small Shelves for Flaps of GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine.
14. Screw Frame and Tiny Shelves into Place Using a Screwdriver and Microscrews.
15. Add Halloween Stickers to Background of Shelves.
16. Edge GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine with Folk Art Painted Textures Moss.
17. Hold GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine Together with Clams and add Hinges with Microscrews and a Screwdriver.
18. Use Painters Tape to Isolate Hinges.
19. Make a Concoction of Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Crackle Texture Paste, Transparent Red Iron Oxide Paint and Nickel Azo Yellow Paint. Spread on Hinges and Cure with Heat Tool.
20. Add Highlight to GSLC Tiny Apothecary Bottles with Interference Blue(Fine) Paint.
21. Use More Halloween Stickers To Decorate Back Portions of GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine.
22. Coat Entire Artwork with Hairspray of Matte Gel Medium.
Some Final Thoughts.
I found this poem, The Apothecary's Den, by Hybrid Doll intriguing:
In the heart of the woods
An aromatic hovel stood
desolate is vivid disarray.
A hopeful asylum for ailing strays,
A flimsy curtain between life and death,
For souls hanging by abysmal thread.
Herbal Remedies, by Gothicghost95, explores the magical medicinal properties found in these sometime flamboyant flora sometimes pedestrian plants:
Lavender, Basil, Rosemary and more
happily spread you love forevermore.
The ancient battles of timely folklore;
Aloe Vera does not mind the gore.
Chamomile, Foxglove, and St. John's Wort too.
blithely bring relaxation to you.
The deadly might of Aconite is true,
just like the terminal poison of Rue.
Agrimony, Comfrey, and great Yarrow
hire the dire wounds of any fellow.
Demon Protection helps you to mellow
use dainty Mugwort's Flowers of yellow.
An Eye disorder or aliment we fight
with the healing herb of mighty Eyebright,
Profound melancholy, vertigo, fright
the very curative Feverfew shall smite.
A gift, immortality surely would,
if only majestic and noble Sage could
Absinthe infused with bizarre Wormwood
Careful! for far too much cannot be good.
To soothe burns with Poplar you must combine
jointly with Poppy and Henbane in time
Chives and Garlic, Oregano and Thyme
used in cooking is superbly sublime.
Echinacea, an awesome herb to trade
purifies blood and is never delayed
But Lobelia, Saffron and Nightshade
will only cause your life to slowly fade.
Supplies: GSLC Tiny Apothecary Bottles, GSLC Vintage Triptych Florentine, DecoArt One Step Crackle Finish, Glossy Accents Clear Dimensional Medium, Alcohol Inks, Micro Clear Glass Beads, Halloween Stickers, Tim Holtz Curator Ephemera Pack, Tim Holtz Vintage Wallpaper Pack, Wooden Grain Pictorial Paper, Cosmic Shimmer Lava paste, Transparent Red Iron Oxide Paint, Nickel Azo Yellow Paint, Art Alchemy Metallique Hazelnut Paint, Small Plastic Palette Knife, Heat Tool, Tim Holtz-Scattered Straw, Salty Ocean, Bundled Sage Distress Stains, Strips of Bookboard, Micro Screws, Awl Screwdriver, Folk Art Painted Textures Moss, Clamps, Hinges, Painters Tape, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Crackle Texture Paste, Interference Blue(Fine) Paint, Matte Gel Medium, Hairspray
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!