Sunday, March 4, 2018

Easter Greetings Card

Hello there friends and happy Sunday to you all. I'm dropping in to share a very vintagy inspired Easter card I created with a lovely chippie from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

Awww this little chap with his basket of eggs is too precious!
I'm using the gate chippie as an anchor for the focal image.

I finished the gate with a blue embossing powder that has  metallic flakes and it  gives it a perfect vintage look.

Not only does it add depth....but it also creates a barrier between the busy cut of the doily.
 A sweet and simple collection of old fashioned flowers have twine, and berry stems, and spiral stamens tucked in to create a spring inspired arrangement.
This chippie was a bit too tall to fit on the card so I clipped it in half and removed a section so it will be perfectly sized.

The finish is Atlantic Seaspray embossing powder.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~Gates Shapes Set

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment: