Friday, March 30, 2018

Bulletin Board

Hello everyone.  Gina here today with a quick and easy project I made for my office.  This bulletin board was made using the Dome Display Tray .  I began by painting the front layer of the display tray.
I painted my tray with black chalk paint. 
I used some cork squares that I had already purchased for my office.  I traced around the back layer and cut the cork to shape using a sharp knife.
I glued the cork to the back layer using quick grab glue.
I chose some papers and cut to size for some of the openings in the tray.  I attached these pieces to the back of the front layer.
Once I had the papers attached I used quick grab glue to attach the front layer to the cork layer.
I decorated the dome using some chipboard pieces and hung using a binder clip.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment