1. Gather Supplies.
2. Adopt Your Found Family Photos or Creepy Clan Cousin Curiosities and Make Copies of Them.
3. To Give a Further Vintage Look Spray with Water, Rubbing Alcohol and Hairspray do a Quick Dry With Heat Tool.
4. Paint Frame Part of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych Arch Top Randomly with Golden Acrylic Paint-Quinacridone
Magenta and Jenkins Green.
5. Paint Back Part of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych Arch Top Randomly with Metallique Wax-Aged Brass and Vintage Gold.
6. Fill in Frame Part of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych Arch Top With Tim Holtz Distress Stain Abandoned Coral.
7. Prepare Your Found Family Photos or Creepy Clan Cousin Curiosities and Glue to Back Part of Frame with UHU Gluestick.
8. Paint Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Art Deco Corner Set, Randomly with Golden Acrylic Paint-Quinacridone
Magenta and Jenkins Green.
9. Attach GSLC Art Deco Corner to Back of Top of GSLC Arch Frame.
10. Add a Border of Washi Tape to Top of Photo Copies.
11. Put a Thin Coat of One Step Crackle Finish Over Entire Prepared Back Frame Portion. Dry Overnight.
12. Use Colored Pencils to Fill in Cracks. Seal With Matte Varnish.
13. Paint GSLC Ginkgo leaves with Scorching Yellow and Radiant Yellow Neon Paint and Golden Nickel Azo Yellow Paint.
14. Paint Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Catweed Shape Set with Golden Chromium Oxide Green, Permanent Green Light, Verde Neon Paint, and ColorShift Green Flash Paint.
15. Glue Front Frame to Back Part of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych Arch Top and Hold in Place With Clips.
16. Use Leaf Punch to Cut Out Branches from Colorful Cardstock.
17. Use Heavy Gel Matte Medium to Assemble Floral Embellishments, Pressing Into Place with Clips.
18. Use Rust Texture Paste and Spices to add Patina and Tie Together Overall Assemblage.
19. Use Cloth Tape to Connect Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych Arch Top Frames Together, Cover Back with Decorative Paper if You are Keeping Triptych as One. I'll be Using Them as Separate Book Panels.
Some Final Thoughts.
A new dawn breaks this
White Yuletide Morn’,
Light tickles scraps of paper and
Pine needles that still litter the floor.
The window sill a glitter
With a fresh sprinkle of snow,
And gentle Sun through frosted panes
Makes the Ol’ Mistletoe glow.
Do you remember when we lay
Beneath the Ol’ Holly tree,
And all the sweet nothings
You whispered to me?
Now the Ol’ Holly’s pointed leaves
Adorned with ribbons o’ red
To honor our Ancestors
Both alive, lost and dead.
This Yuletide Morn’ sees us through
The longest of winter nights,
And brings blessings of life anew
With each days growing light.
For with the springs’ bloomin’ tulips
And the new wobbly fauns,
The next Solstice will see
Our own new life dawn.
I found this song titled
I use to DJ for the Cruise industry (Nearly 10 years) and got to see the world. As fun as that was, work was always difficult if you were out during the Holidays. I remember starring out at the most beautiful, picturesque scenes but, deep down I truly wished I was home. So this track is a dedication to all the hard working individuals that are out there working hard during the holidays.
May wherever you find yourself this Yuletide season my wishes for you are most clear.
an Everlasting Love that gently guides,
you to an Inner Peace that stays;
Joys to carry you when goodness hides,
and Hope always in better days.
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych Arch Top, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Art Deco Corner Set, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Catweed Shape Set, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Ginkgo Leaf Set (Coming Soon), Vintage Photos, Copies of Vintage Photos, Spray Bottle of Water and Rubbing Alcohol, Cheap Hairspray, Heat Tool, Golden Acrylic Paint-Quinacridone Magenta, Jenkins Green, Nickel Azo Yellow, Chromium Oxide Green, Permanent Green Light, Scorching Yellow and Radiant Yellow, Verde Neon Paint, ColorShift Green Flash Paint, Metallique Wax-Aged Brass, Vintage Gold, Tim Holtz Distress Stain Abandoned Coral, Paintbrush, UHU Gluestick, Washi Tape, One Step Crackle Finish, Colored Pencils, Matte Varnish, Weldbond, Decorative Cardstock, Leaf Punch, Heavy Gel Matte Medium, Cloth Tape, Rust Texture Paste, Spices
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!