1. Gather Supplies-I Ended Up Not Using the Birds on a Swing Set
2. Use Ink Dauber/Blending Tool to Apply Alcohol Ink to Wooden Coasters.
3. Add Neon Pink Ink, Blue Glitter Paint, and Hi-Lite Blue Acrylic Paint to Inked Coasters.
4. Seal Everything With Matte Varnish.
5. Use Various Green and Brown Golden Acrylic Paints on Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Framed Trees.
6. Use Golden Heavy Gel Matte Medium to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Framed Trees to Painted Wooden Coasters. Weight Down to Form a Perfect Seal.
7. Add Liquid Pearls in Bright Yellow to Look Like Stars in the Sky.
8. Add "Snow" Highlights with Golden Fiber Paste and a Small Paintbrush.
Some Final Thoughts.
There was a time long ago when much younger was I that we were visiting with the neighbors, the Leideckers, in our area of Pennsylvania, near the foot hills of our Appalachians. Their front porch was high above the creek that flowed in the valley, the night sky wide overhead where we saw a spectacular sight, there were colors not familiar or usual to this part of the land. It was illuminated much like the night that Wallis's Barn Caught on Fire, it was mysterious and magical and to this day I swear they were the northern lights. If this be true than I was glad to be chosen to see their glory.
The Hunt For The Northern Lights
Snowy white fox of the Arctic,
was it your brush-like tail
that sprayed snow, like crystal sparks,
adorning the dark sky with a shimmering veil?
Are you the Northern Lights?
Flourishing forest fungi,
was it your luminescent glow
that ignited fires across the frozen North,
covering the woodland floor, so very long ago?
Are you the Northern Lights?
Plentiful waters of Lapland
was it the light falling into your seas,
that reflected back off the fishes shiny, wet scales
into the streams of the sky? If so please,
Are you the Northern lights?
Or was it the solar winds that, colliding with earth's gasses,
started to glow, creating streamers in their masses?
A magnificent array of colours. Reds, greens, violets, blues,
A mystical curtain of bright celestial hues.
Constantly in motion.
A beautiful blaze of auroral displays
Around Heaven's swirling ocean.
AURORA BOREALIS !
Trailing bands of luminous plasma,
Spellbinding, magical sights.
A plethora of colourful waves from the sun.
Was He the creator of the wonderful
Northern Lights?Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Framed Trees, Square Wooden Coasters, Alcohol Inks, Ink Dauber/Blending Tool, Neon Pink Ink, Blue Glitter Paint, Hi-Lite Blue Acrylic Paint, Matte Varnish, Various Green and Brown Golden Acrylic Paints, Paintbrush, Golden Heavy Gel Matte Medium, Liquid Pearls Bright Yellow, Golden Fiber Paste
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!