1. Gather Your Supplies2. Use a Spray Bottle to Moisten The Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Artist Trading Coins.
3. Use a variety of Embossing Folders to add texture to GSLC Artist Trading Coins.
4. Add tissue papers to the embossed coins by first bushing them with Matte Gel Varnish***In hindsight I should have done this before I put coins through the Sizzix BIGkick Machine ***
5. Once Tissue Paper were on GSLC Coins, I put them back thorough the Sizzix BIGkick Machine.
6. Use variety of Acrylic Paints to define patterns and add patina to your coins.
7. To further emphasize patterns, use a variety of inks and dyes to enhance their patina.
8. Seal Everything with Matte Gel Medium
Some Final Thoughts
We were not a rich family growing up so I was always impressed with my momma's frugality. I remember her faithfully going to our small town bank and asking if they had any two dollar bills or Susan B Anthony Coins. She liked them because they were both so unique and different from other USA coins and currency. It has taken me this long to realize that's why my momma loved me so much. I turned out differently than they had hoped I would be but they accepted me for who I was and allowed me to flourish in my own way and time.
"Failure is Impossible" "Independence is Happiness"-Susan B. Anthony
"Keep your coins, I want change"-Bansky
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Artist Trading Coins, Embossing Folders, Spray Bottle of Water, Matte Gel Varnish, Tissue Papers, Sizzix BIGkick Machine, Variety Of Acrylic Paints, Variety of Inks and Dyes,
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!