Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Baby Girls first Year Memory Box



Hi everyone, it's Teresa here today and I am sharing another fun box I created to store your photos but this time it is for the first 12 months's of my Baby Girls pictures that I have saved.  This is a fun and easy way to save all those pictures/memories you have and you can have fun using all those papers that you have saved in your stash to do create it with.  Mine is done with the "Trim Organizer Box" and it's the perfect size for photos and I love how all those tags have such a beautiful shape and make it that much cuter!


With this kit you get this simple box to make and 12 tags like you see above and below.  I used all my Echo Park Sweet Baby Girl papers and ephemera cards and tags to decorate the front and inside of the box and for each of the 12 months of the year tags.  Then inside I also added 5 1/2 inch squares of white cardstock to add pictures and record all the special memories of that first year.  

It's so fun to experience all the amazing things your kids learn and do the first year of their lives with you and it's so important to save them so when they grow up they can read about it and enjoy the memories that you cherished for them to read about.  So much is lost over the years and it's important that you write down how much you love them and care for them.  


I think I am going to go back and add more goodies to my tags but here is just a simple version for you to start making your set with.


Aren't the prints in this paper line so cute... I can't wait to fill it up with pictures.


And here is just a card I did with the papers to go with it.  I was going to give it as a gift but I think I will use it for my daughter and either give it to her for her first daughter or the pictures I saved of her.

These boxes are really easy and fun to make so I hope you get a chance to stop in the GSLCuts store and see what is new and pick up a few for projects you need to make.  

Thanks so much for stopping by......Teresa

Supply List:


Paper: Echo Park Sweet Baby Girl Collection
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Chalk Paint in white, scissors, paper trimmer, twine, ribbons, flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment