Sunday, June 3, 2018

Vintage Girl Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Happy Sunday to all of you! I'm just dropping in to share a card I created with some fabby chipboard from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

I chose the Rose Leaves chippie as I  wanted to try stamping on the surface and I really liked that it was wide enough to show a pattern.
Polka dot was an obvious choice for this vintagy inspired card.
I topped the chippie with a combination of handcrafted and premade flowers and loopy twine bows.
I found a sweet little metal charm in my stash and was the perfect aged finish to coordinate with the painted chipboard.
And just to show that you can never have enough flowers on a card.....here's a big pile more lol.

I wiped the chipboard down with a damp cloth to prepare it for finishing.
This acrylic base coat is a creamy metallic gray.
Once the base coat was dry I used my anti static tool to brush the surface. I dabbed the polka dot stamp in Perfect Medium then applied it to the chippie. I sprinkled on white embossing powder then heat set it to make it permanent. It was the perfect base for the vintagy elements.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Rose Leaves

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment