Friday, June 15, 2018

Steampunk Inspired Phone Holder

Hello!! Jennalee here today with a masculine Steampunk inspired Phone Holder. It's not often my hubby is the recipient of my work, but this week I made this project specifically with him in mind.


Start by cutting paper down to size and apply adhesive. My Xyron made this step super easy!! 


Apply paper to base and back of Phone Holder. Use a sanding block to smooth any overhanging edges and add distressed detail. 


With Black Soot Distress Ink add a bit of detail to the edges. 


Flip base over and remove paper from the holes the tabs go into. 


With Black Soot Distress Ink color the front piece of the Phone Holder. Using strong double sided adhesive apply the Tim Holtz Metal Measurement.


Apply Distress Collage Medium to the tabs of the front and back pieces and insert in slots. Allow to dry and set up. 



I added a word sticker to the top left corner that says "hello there" and a Tim Holtz Hinge Clip and a few Pocket Cards for a little spot for notes. My hubby has already put his new phone holder to use in his man cave. Thanks for stopping by and spending a few minutes with me today. Happy Creating~ Jennalee

No comments:

Post a Comment