Sunday, June 24, 2018

Summer Adventure Journals


Hi and thank you for dropping by to visit us today.... I am sharing two new travel journals that I made for my trips this summer.  I used papers and stickers by Echo Park and some of my favorite chippies from the GSLC store to go with it for the inside and front.  There are lots of them with a travel theme like this Discover word and the compass.  Inside I used the camera reels and it came out really cute!


Here is a closeup of the chippies.  I love all the wonderful details in these. They really stand out with the colors in the papers that I chose so I love that.


This journal contains lots of pages and pockets for pictures so on each of the pages I decorated them like this with fun tags and bits of chipboard to carry the theme throughout the book.

And since you get a couple of chippies in the same package I made a book for my sister for her adventures this summer too.  For this one I used a simple paper notebook just to journal so it went together really quick and it was super fun to make.  You can even have  arrows from the GSLC Arrow Shape Set.  There are lots of them to chose from in this set and you can chalk them, or paint them or do anything fun to make them match all the other sweet things you have on your projects.


For this book I used the "Adventure ahead" chipboard sentiment.  I love this one and I like to keep them natural for some things so just add a bit of chalk ink and glue it down... fast and easy!

And here is a supply list and links to the store so you can pick up a few for your projects.
This is a great summer project for kids too so plan an afternoon to make a few and have fun!

Teresa

Supplies:


Papers by Echo Park
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Photo books: Micheals Hobby store

No comments:

Post a Comment