Friday, June 22, 2018

Fancy easel card

Today I have tried a fancy fold card to showcase this beautiful Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Floral Lace Panel piece. It's very easy to create this slightly altered easel card. Simply start with a square based card and score the front fold across the diagonal. Layer up with patterned paper. It is important to line the inside of the card as well.




For the chipboard piece, I started with a gesso coat to prime and make the colors pop. Then I sprayed with green paint spray in two shades and heat set. I then added metallic and glitter embossing powder. Finally I added pearls to the design. I kept the design realtively simple to as the show off the lace panel.





To complete the card, I hand cut some floral pieces from matching patterned paper and adorned the top of the card. I made sure to shape the bottom ones, and lift on foam dots so that they would create an anchor to hold up the front of the card. Mesh always adds a soft, delicate touch to floral clusters.



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment