Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dream Wish Do Graduation Mini Album with Video Flip Through

Hello and happy Sunday to all my friends and crafty peeps! I'm sharing a mini album today that I created for a very special person. We are so proud of her for her achievements! Not only has she excelled in academics but also in sports and service to her community.  Of course I'm talking about my Son's girlfriend Lexi!

I've decorated the cover with altered chippies from GSL finished to coordinate perfectly with the patterned papers.



Here's a close up at the chippies....

First I selected just the right shapes for the project then wiped them down with a damp cloth to prepare them for finishing.
First they were dabbed with an adhesive to adhere the embossing powder then heated to set the finish.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Graduation Shape Set, Scribble Frame, Deco Stars.

Please enjoy this flip through video we've prepared of this mini scrapbook album.....
Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment