Sunday, June 10, 2018

A little Cardmaking inspiration for you today....


Hi and welcome to our GSLC blog for a little card making inspiration today.  If you haven't been by the shop lately we have some gorgeous new chippies that are perfect to put on your cards and other projects that you might have in the works.  I have 3 to share with you today and all of them are quick and easy and you can make lots of them to keep your supply of cards on hand full and ready to mail.

My first card I  did in shades of pink patterned paper and then added that cute little wreath chippie that I inked up in shades of green for a base.  Then I added flowers to the outer corners to make it look like a mini wreath and a pretty polka dot bow with ribbon from my stash.


This card was super easy in that I chose a striped patterned paper and then simple die cut the center panel from matching paper and glued on my chalked chipboard design piece.  This is a 10 minute card for sure and I love those kind.  Now you can add any sentiment you need for the inside of it.



And my last card I used this cute iron gate chipboard piece with tiny flowers I purchased to make a simple Thank you card to send out.  The papers are from my stash so anything you have will do and then add the rest on top.


Here is a close up of the gate.  I inked it with white ink and added a thick white embossing powder to make it look like distressed metal.  That was fun! 

TIP: If you are scared to try something new on your chippies then grab anold cereal box and try  your idea on the inside first.  Once you get it the way you want it you can do it again on your chipboard.... it's easy.  Have fun and check out all the new pieces in the store HERE<<<<<.

Have a wonderful and creative day everyone! 
Teresa

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment