Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Time Flies Card by Gloria

Good morning! It's Gloria and I decided to share a card today, rather than a 3D project. Don't despair, I will be back in two weeks with something dimensional. {wink}

I created a fun birthday card, with the theme "time flies." I really like orange, purple, and green color combinations, so using the Graphic 45 Rare Oddities paper, along with some matching flowers, hit the perfect note for me! We have some amazing partners who have supplied the DT with product so I tried to highlight those as well (see the supply list below). 



The centerpiece of the card is this pocket watch that I created from several GSLCuts shapes and the Altered Pages stamp set Muse Time. Around the face of the clock are words, such as Marriage, 1st Day of School, 1st Kiss, etc. I thought it was a fun way to show the passage of time for a birthday card!

I added lots of little details to the card with lots of Steampunk shapes.



Thanks for looking! Find all these wonderful chipboard items at the GSLCuts Store! Find amazing Graphic 45 papers HERE.

For the step-by-step tutorial, visit my Snapguide below.


Check out How to Create a Steampunk Card by Gloria Stengel on Snapguide.


Supplies:
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts: 

Partner Products:
Altered Pages: Mailbox Muse Stamps (Muse Time)
ColourArte Radiant Rain Daubers: Nutmeg, Copper
Other: 
Ink: Ranger Distress (Gathered Twigs, Old Paper), Colorbox Pigment (Black, Bronze, Copper, Burnt Copper, Gold, Silver, Gold Brocade, Verdigris, Pheasant Gold), Versafine Onyx Black
Mini brads: craft supply
Gesso: Liquitex
Twine and Flowers: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Cardstock: black, ivory
Tools: Circle punches, Crop-a-Dile, bone folder, sponge dauber
Adhesive: ATG tape, hot glue, white glue

No comments:

Post a Comment