Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"Journey" - a Mixed Media Canvas by Linsey



 Hi there! Linsey here today with a final project to wrap up my time here as your July guest designer. I have enjoyed experimenting with so many awesome GSLC products and now consider myself a Gypsy Soul LC girl all the way! I love this journey we call life and I love the journey I've had this past month here with you! In honor of it all, I've created this mixed media canvas....
I had fun with this canvas, layering a variety of eclectic elements to create a hodgepodge of mixed media goodness.  I used Skeleton Clocks and Steampunk Shape Set on my canvas. I fist painted a coat of white gesso over all the chipboard and then added color with sprays. I also tried rub-on foils over the painted chipboard and wooden pieces and it worked beautifully!
I altered the Memories Wooden Charm in the same fashion and added a number 3 from the Faux
Metal Number Plates to the mix. 
 
 And a final close-up...
 Thank you so much for visiting and allowing me to share my project today! Wishing you a creative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment