Sunday, July 10, 2016

Birthday Wishes Shrine By Ginny

Hey there Peeps! Dropping in today to share a little gifty I made for my BFF Kathy. This little shrine is hopefully full of Birthday wishes that will come true. I'm starting with the Mini House Shadowbox 1 and adding mixed media layers, papers, eve a tiny jar of glitter in a painted trophy cup.
That little shadowbox is just the right size to display a few tiny treasures.  I've also added Wheels to make it a bit of a gypsy wagon.
There is a fabulous aged effect on the walls of the little house created with crackle paste and layers of paints and gel stains. Metal butterflies coordinate well and add some depth.
Inside there's a tiny painted trophy cup with a tiny jar of Birthday wishes....it's actually Stampendous Shaved Ice mixed with Silvery Glass Glitter. I tied a length of silver twine and attached some matching keys. To fill in the bottom I added moss to hopefully give it a fairy quality.   I finished the inside of the shadowbox with the same aged finish.....but it's difficult to see in the picture.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies~ Mini House Shadow Box 1, Wheels 1inch Fancy.

Okay that's all for me. Hope Kathy enjoys this little gifty and all here Birthday wishes come true!

1 comment: