Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tiny Little Birdhouses

Hey everyone. Welcome to another day of inspiration. Shanna here with a bit of shadowbox inspiration. Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts has these amazing little boxes called Bagatelle Boxes. 


I covered the boxes with resin, and painted everything with some yellow paint. I painted all of my chipboard pieces with other colors. 


I used some wire to create the sign for my box. 


Here you can see I added cardboard to give a little dimension which helped hide the wire as well. 


Here you can see the resin detail on the outside of the box. 


Here is the tiny bird box and tiny bird house. I love this piece. It definitely adds a pop of color to my desk as well. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today I hope you found some inspiration and don't forget to join our Facebook Group for more inspiration. 

Products Used:
Punchelements - Coming Soon
Bagatelle Box - Coming Soon  

1 comment: