Sunday, January 24, 2016

On The Move Layout by Debbie

Hello Friends and welcome to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts!  We are having a long winter and I am longing for some nice weather.  Today I'm sharing a layout of my husband and his friend playing bike polo and Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts has the perfect title piece for this layout.  It's called On the Move and has a bicycle attached to it.  I knew when I saw it that I had the perfect photo for it.
I used one of the fragments from the Mixed Media Fragments 3 collection since I thought it was masculine and would add some interest to the layout. The fragment was cut before it was embossed.
To alter my pieces I embossed them with some thick enamel embossing powder in random areas and then continued to emboss the rest of the chipboard with a fine silver embossing powder.  I thought it gave the pieces a grungy guy kind of feature.

I hope you will give this simple but effective technique a try.  Thanks for stopping by today!!  

Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:

1 comment: