Monday, January 25, 2016

Be Who You Are....Art Journal Page by Lynne

Hi! Today I'm sharing an art journal page I created using my absolute favorite quote ever by none other than the amazing Dr. Seuss!! I've been wanting to use this quote on a journal page for ages and the adorable Little Dancers inspired my design:
I covered the dancers with patterned paper then sanded and inked the edges.They were run through an embossing folder then inked on the raised surfaces. I added tulle skirts and pearl belts to complete the look.
The little items on the ribbon banner were all painted with acrylic paint; the dragonfly was then coated with glitter gel and the others were heat embossed with glitter embossing powder.

I added a little stenciling with texture paste and some inking through a punchinella stencil as well as some misting and a few little die cut squirrels just because I happen to love those bushy-tailed little critters! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

3 comments: