Saturday, January 30, 2016

Textured Heart by Shanna

Hello lovelies. I saw and heard something that inspired me and I decided to go for it. 


I don't normally do chipboard art journal pieces, but decided to turn my recent art journal piece to come to life. 


The Windows 4 Panel got a coat of modeling paste. I didn't want it smooth. I wanted it choppy so that when I went over it with my Prima Chalk Edger it really brought out the details so much. 


The heart is my favorite piece. I started with some gloss gel and glitter but didn't like it so I wiped it off. Then went in with more gloss gel and covered it with some copper embossing powder. The magic happens when you use your heat gun to melt the powder. It bubbles underneath with the melted powder an created this amazing look.

So don't forget to play with some embossing powder or modeling paste. 

Items Used:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page, Shanna. I love the texture on the heart, too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete