Saturday, January 2, 2016

Brush Caddy by Dianna

Hi, everyone, Dianna here with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts' Brush Caddy.  This Brush Caddy is extremely useful.  The bottom picture shows all of the items that I put in the Brush Caddy with room to spare.  Also, this caddy fits perfectly into the top of the Art Caddy, which I will be assembling later.  Please check out the video of this assembly below.
I start with a dry assembly then spray painted the Brush Caddy with a bronze spray paint. I then assembled the Brush Caddy using Beacon's 3-n-1.  I used Beacon's Fast Finish Decoupage on tissue paper that I purchased at Marshalls.  The tissue paper will tear a little but the overall effect is a vintage steam trunk. The little tears add character and add to the vintage feel.
The Brush Caddy has six compartments. 
Here are all the items that are in the final picture.  There is plenty room to spare. 
Thank you for looking!

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts
Brush Caddy

Other Items Used
Beacon's 3-n-1
Beacon's Fast Finish Decoupage


No comments:

Post a Comment