Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love and Cherish Printer Tray

Hey there Paper Peeps! It's Ginny here and I'm so very excited to be sharing my very first post here at Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. What a fun adventure it's going to be for me to create with these fabulous chippies. For my first project I made a very Valentiney printer tray with lots of bits and bobs and finished it  with well altered chipboard embellishments.
  I just love a classic color scheme for holiday decor and I think this fits the bill. There's just something about black and creme with red. Soooo romantic.

This gorgeous set of  Ivy Corners has been finished with red acrylic paint then inked and embossed then sprayed with a shimmery mist.  I wanted it to have a well worn and aged look so I dabbed a bit of gold paint in the edges.
I scavenged some seasonal embellies like the keys and heart and butterflies and gave them each a section of the tray being careful to balance the red with the chipboard and metal.
The chipboard was trimmed so it wouldn't hang off the bottom ....easy enough with a small pair of sharp scissors.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies

To finish the chipboard I used~Americana Cherry Red Acrylic Paint, Tattered Angels Suede Glimmer Mist, Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink, Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder.

Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

No comments:

Post a Comment