Sunday, January 17, 2016

Business Card Holder by Mary

Hello fellow crafters. Today I have my version of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Business Card Holder. If you are looking for another quick and easy project, this is it! As you can tell by the picture below, it holds a nice stack of business cards.
I painted the edges with brown acrylic paint before I applied the paper to it. The paper was inked with brown ink after I cut it to fit the pieces.
For the stackable label, I embossed the back filigree part with a dark brown. The center part was covered with the the same paper as the front piece. I then adhered the metal word band to it. One the glue dried, I attached it to the holder.
If you missed the fabulous Gloria's business card holder, be sure to check it out HERE.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:

Other items used:
brown acrylic paper
metal word
brown embossing powder
paper 
brown ink


No comments:

Post a Comment