Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tags in a Box Display and January Tag by Dianna

Hi Everyone, Dianna here with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Tags in a Box Display. The Box comes with six tags.  I decided to create a tag for each month and decided to to us Graphic 45's Time to Flourish on the January tag.

I started by painting the Tag Box a cream color.  I then sprayed it with a bronze spray to give it a more worn look.  I then papered the box first with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea - striped paper then I distressed paper from the same line.


I used Twinkling H20's on Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Hanging Clock and glued the clock on the back of the Tag Box. 


I papered the Tag with Graphic 45's French Country Collection - Rendezvous.  I used white ink to lighten the red a little.  I used a bronze Twinkling H20's on Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Deco Lattice Panel 2.  I then used a white ink to give it a little winter effect.  I used a bronze Twinklings on the Leafy Corners vine and green on the leaves.  I then used the white ink to tone done the bronze of the vines.  I used red nail art stones on the leaves for winter berries.  I fussy cut Graphic 45's - Time to Flourish - January.  I then decided since it was cold and snowing here that I needed snow flakes.  I painted Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Snowflake Border white and used three different Stickles on the snowflakes.  I placed the snowflakes on the lattice to finish the tag. 
Thank you for looking and check back to see next months tag. 

Items Used
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

Other Items Used
Graphic 45

3 comments: