Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shine Bright Canvas by Shanna

Hello to all you lovelies out there. I went ahead and created a canvas today! These use to intimidate me but they are so easy to really just add a little something to change them.nToday I am sharing my recent canvas with you all.
I started with a blank canvas and added texture with paste. Then colored it with sprays and India Ink splatters.
Then I found my chipboard piece covering it with gesso. Then I had a light bulb idea..... play with something you hardly every use anymore!

I grabbed some embossing powder from Ranger and covered the Lamppost with it. I heat set it and all sorts of textured showed.
Finally I finished it off with some flowers.
I love that one piece can really stand out and make such a difference. 

Item used:

No comments:

Post a Comment