Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mice like Candy, too. A Mouse Tag Banner - Part One

Now if they can just figure out how to get the lids off the candy jars.........
Hello all, Lora here for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts with a trio of tiny tags with even tinier mice on them.
Part one of two....first easy peasy tag making. Second, an easy peasy banner made out of the cute tags.


I chose the Small Tag Set and covered seven of the pieces, back and front with pretty pink paper.
 Here is a picture of me messing around with how I want the layout for the final banner...
You can see I settled on using bits of the House Jewelry Pieces and the Petal Corner Minis.
I also used the Faux Metal Number Plates in the picture below.
I also cut little background circles of the paper I used on the backs of the tags to keep a consistent theme running through them, and added some white dots a ribbon a little silk flower at the top. And a tiny little white mouse. So cute!
More on this process in the next installment of the Mouse Tag Banner!
Thank you for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Small Tag Set
House Jewelry Pieces
Petal Corner Minis
Faux Metal Number Plates

Additional supplies:
Bo Bunny Double Dot Vintage Pink Punch and Passion Fruit Scrapbook Paper
Bo Bunny Sweet Moments Scrapbook Paper
White Acrylic Paint
Silk Flowers
Teeny Tiny White Mice (from Alpha Stamps)


  




4 comments:

  1. Threw are cutest petit creations, I love the tiny mice and cheery colors.. Another wonder project. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. These are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Love every single one.

    ReplyDelete