Saturday, March 30, 2019

Easter Albums


Hi everyone, Dianna here. I decided to make an Easter Mini Album using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Bracket Edge Booklet.




The Bracket Edge Booklet contains two photo folders that sit inside. I outlined the edges with a white paint pen so that I did not have to cut the paper to the edges.



The paper I used is Echo Park – Easter and green paper from JoAnn’s Fabric.




I used a magnet inside two of the basket stickers from Echo Park. I also used a magnet on both sides of the pockets in order to have an easy close and open.

Inside the folders are frames that are only glued at the bottom so that pictures can be inserted at the top. I used chalk ink on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard Frame.


I used distressed ink on the GSLC Chipboard – Basket Full of Joy and eggs. I used white paint pen on the basket and Stickles on everything.


Items Used

Other Items Used
Echo Park – Easter
Stickles










2 comments:

  1. I love your springtime basket book. The colors are spectacular. I also loved the idea of gluing only part of the frame so pictures could be added and exchanged at will!! Fantastic project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project for Easter! I love the eggs!

    ReplyDelete