Sunday, March 3, 2019

Western Greeting Card

Hello the friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here dropping in with a project that's a little outside my normal shabby chic style.

I've gone all western this time pardner.  I'm using the Henna Doodles 2 chippie to add detail and texture and a bit of sparkle thanks to the embossed finish.
This chipboard set has a larger and smaller portion so I utilized them to create a free form sort of frame.
It almost reminds me of the pattern of a western bandanna.  Perfect for this cowboy themed card.

It creates the perfect base for these coordinating flowers.

Isn't this the most gorgeous flourish? I wiped it down to prepare it for altering.
I had to clip off that one small section so it would fit nicely on the card front.
The Western theme reminds me of silver belt buckles so I finished this with silver embossing powder and heat set it for a shiny metallic look.

~Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts~ Henna Doodles 2

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


1 comment:

  1. I live the styke and composition of your cats. The chipboard pieces look like leather. I nave a western inspired post coming up this summer. They would make nice companion pieces. Great job

    ReplyDelete