Friday, January 2, 2015

Tea With Alice Mixed Media Canvas by Kim


Hello friends, happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a fun mixed media canvas I have created for a very special little lady named Alice.  Alice is the grand daughter of a dear friend of mine and I created this canvas for her room.  




I started off with some pink floral paper I had in my stash then layered on some sprays in pastel pinks and blues.  I took a Crafter's Workshop alphabet stencil for more layering and then it was time to embellish with the amazing custom Alice in Wonderland chipboard pieces that Gina custom created for me.




I gave Alice an all over embossing with a light blue embossing powder and used a white Sharpie paint pen to draw on her white apron. I gave the little teapot some silver embossing powder and positioned the piece on the canvas to make it appear that it was pouring out the letters to Alice's name.




Above here you can see the lovely White Rabbit who was embossed with some chunky white embossing powder. I added some hot pink stickers to him to make him stand out and used the Heart Scribble Frame around him along with the "Curiouser and Curiouser" sentiment which came with the Alice Set.




Finally, I added the tea pot from the Tea Time shape set, and used some white paint and a clock stencil to give it dimension.  Some flowers, laces and resin pieces finished off the canvas.


I hope you have enjoyed this fun trip "down the rabbit hole" with me!






Alice In Wonderland Custom Chipboard


(*Email Gina For More Info*)







Other Items Used


Blue Fern Paper


Vintage Book Paper


Crafter's Workshop Stencil Alphas


Prima Resin and Metal


Tim Holtz Grunge Board


Recollections & Stampendous Embossing Powders


Firework's Sprays


Lace And Flowers From My Stash


White Sharpie Paint Pen





No comments:

Post a Comment