Thursday, January 8, 2015

No Girls Allowed!!


Hello friends! Kim here today, and  I have a very special little designer to share with you; my Grandson Brayden.


Brayden is 5 years old and loves to paint and color. When he came to my house for Christmas, he wanted to do some crafting. I got out the new boy's only set from Gina's and he decided to make a door plaque for his bedroom using the All Boy Shape Set and the door hanger.




He painted all the chipboard himself and choose all the colors that he liked. He wanted the robot piece to be holding a kite, and why not? Robots like kites too!




After all the pieces were painted, he chose two different blue colors of paint and mixed them up and painted the door hanger.  Once dried I helped him glue all the pieces on where he wanted them to go.




And here is the finished product! You can see he is very happy with the outcome!








I am very proud of my Grandson. He did a wonderful job on his door hanger. This is the wonderful thing about Gina's Chipboard items; they are great for any age to play with!





Gina's Designs Items Used






Other Items Used


Folk Art Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment