Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine Storage Box by Donna


Hi scrappy friends!

Today I'm sharing a 14 x 14 lid of a cardboard box I use to store all of my Valentine papers and embellishments. I wanted a decorated box using the colors of my scrap area; black, white, and red.  I also wanted something fun and used Gina's chipboard shapes to embellish the box.





I basically made a layout on the top of the lid, and then covered the sides with black gesso and paper.











I used many different techniques to alter the chipboard. Most of the pieces were primed with gesso.

I used red and black ink on several of the pieces. The lovebirds were heat embossed with clear embossing powder before adding some red ink. The page frame was painted with crackle paint and heat embossed with white embossing powder.





Please stop by Gina's Designs store and see the all of the new shapes that have just been added!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!




Gina's Designs Products Used











Other Products Used


Carte Bella - Yesterday collection papers


Roses-I am Roses


White gesso


Crackle paint


White embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment