Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Vintage Skating Layout By Donna




Happy 2015!!!!

So glad to see you here at Gina's today.

There are some new things coming to the store I know you are going to love!


I used one of Gina's new frame designs for this layout.











I painted the frame with white gesso and let it dry. I used a brown distress paint dabber and covered the frame, leaving a bit of gesso showing through. While the brown paint was still wet, I sprinkled on some embossing powder around the edge of the frame, and heat embossed it. I like the vintage feel and it goes so well with the photo!








I used white gesso on the birds on the branch and then painted them. I had fun painting the birds! Gina has quite a few bird shape sets that are really cute.









I used the same steps as the frame on the title.





Gina's Designs Products Used:


Flourished Frame Sienna (coming soon)







Thank you for stopping by Gina's Blog today! There are some very cool, beautiful, and fun new items arriving in the store very soon. I can't wait for you to see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment