Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Love Wall Art Kit by Guest Designer Pat


Hello everyone! Pat here with my first guest design project, the Love Wall Art Kit. I was so happy to be asked to be a guest designer for this month.  

Let me tell you briefly what I did for this project. Using DCWV's Once Upon A Time paper, I
covered the 4x4 pieces. I then dry brushed white paint onto the corrugated pieces. Next, I painted the letters and one of the String Alongs - Hearts with FolkArt's Metallic Rose.
I used some white lace from my stash to attach the letter pieces together to make the wall hanging.

I chose some pieces from the Valentine's Shape Set and painted them.  White feathers were added to the swans for wings.


I then added some bling throughout the entire project.


A sheer pink bow was added to the very top and a loop of ribbon for the hanger part.


Gina's Designs Products Used:
Valentines Shape Set

Please visit my YouTube channel - PatsTreasuresNCrafts,

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment