Saturday, January 10, 2015

Picket Fence Wall Decor



A big hi and hello to you all. Shanna here today to share a new creation I made with a WONDERFUL and EXCITING new piece in the store.


I decided to create a jewelry holder for some of my necklaces. BUT.... I ran out of knobs. I know! I know! It looks bare, right? I will be at Hobby Lobby this weekend getting more knobs because I do have more than two necklaces and bracelets!






So what I did to alter this lovely thick piece of creative awesomeness?


First I gave it a coat of gesso. Then I decided I wanted some pop so I painted it with some chalkboard paint in black!






Then I decided (because jewelry makes a lot of us ladies happy) to add the brand new Curly Word Happy, which was just covered in gesso. I love these and can't wait for more words and will be using a bunch more of these. 


I also used a small Photo Reel. I cut it in half to use on another project and loved tucking it in my embellishments. This piece was also just painted with gesso!







Gina's Designs Items Used:




Picket Fence Wall Panel - Coming Soon





Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember to stop by daily for amazing inspiration from the team!


Stop by the store and check out the new stuff!
















No comments:

Post a Comment