Monday, January 5, 2015

Altered clipboard


Hi folks and Happy New Year! In the spirit of new beginnings, I decided to alter this basic clipboard to hang on my scraproom door to hold messages, reminders, quotes, or whatever...my memory is NOT my best         feature so I need all the help I can get!!






I painted the chipboard Flourish Miniatures with acrylic paint then sponged them with a lighter shade to soften the look; they're so pretty they didn't need much embellishing. The fairies were painted pale blue then heat embossed with Lindy's Silver Moon Turquoise embossing powder; love the glow it gives them! I also added one of the Cardstock Doilies, which I cut in two and added to both sides.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you  a wonderful, creative, colorful New Year!!





Gina's Designs Products Used



Flourish Miniatures

Garden Fairies small



Other Products Used

Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder-Silver Moon Turquoise

Blue Fern Studios Montage papers

No comments:

Post a Comment