Thursday, January 1, 2015

January is The Robin's Nest Month at Gina's Designs!

Happy New Year Friends!  We are very excited to start 2015 at Gina's Designs. All this month we are celebrating with The Robin's Nest.

This is our third year working with The Robin's Nest and their very talented design team. Our designers will be working with some of the gorgeous papers and embellishments from them for this month. Then next month, The Robin's Nest will be working with our Gina's Designs Products.

We are thrilled to be sharing the quality and unique papers from The Robin's Nest. We hope you will hop over to their store and check out their blog for more information on their products and design team. Make sure you also stop over in February to see what their Designers come up with when they work with our chipboard pieces.

I have created a special project myself to kick off our month long Robin's Nest party!  I also hope you will enjoy seeing what our designers come up with during the course of the month of January.

So lets get the party started!

I have created a fun and whimsical winter fairy box featuring the gorgeous Winter Snowflake paper from The Robin's Nest.  I was very inspired by the paper and wanted to make something fun with it.


The Hexagon box is a new item in the Gina's Designs Store. It will come in three different sizes.  I thought it was the perfect item to cover with this really pretty paper.  The Winter Magic Banner I created with some of the fun Alpha's that Robin's Nest sells.

After I covered the box and made the banner, I got out some lovely items from Kraftsupplies4U ( butterflies, beaded trim and leaves) which went perfectly with the paper.

I added a fairy from my stash, and gave her a coat of silver Distress Paint to finish her off.

I am thrilled with the outcome, and really love the white and blue tones of the paper.

I hope you have enjoyed taking a peek at my project and will check out The Robin's Nest for more information on all the great items they have in their store!

Gina's Designs Items Used:
Hexagon Box

Other Items Used
Robin's Nest Paper and Alphas
 Trims, Butterflies and Leaves from Kraftsupplies4U
Wooden Beads and Fairy from my Stash
Silver Distress Paint From Ranger

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project! Can't wait to play with the Gina Designs products next month!
    Ro Donner
    Designer Chick for The Robin's Nest

    ReplyDelete