Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Standing Flip Book by Guest Designer Pat


For my final project, I saved the "best" for last. I chose to use the Wood Hanging Stand With Pages and I chose the bracket pages. I painted the entire stand with Martha Stewart Pearl Paint in the color Jet Stream.

Using Prima's Something Blue Collection, I covered the pages with that gorgeous paper. For the "title" page/front page, I used some of the words from Gina's Word Art Romance and Valentine's Shapes Set.

Spelling out Beautiful Love as the title of my album, I tried to match the paint to the paper line, so I painted both with a mixture of orange and pink paint to get the right hue. I then painted the word "love" with Martha Stewart Satin Paint in Mint Green.

I then took a dark pink and made polka dots on both pieces using the handle of my paint brush to make the dots. I added a doily to the right corner and then added a cluster of flowers from the Prima collection. On the base of the stand, I also added some Prima flowers to decorate. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment