Unlike the arrogant little tot featured in my project, I was much less confident about getting back to crafting. I decided to make the transition a little easier by using some of my favorite things for my first project: Gypsy Soul Lasercut's Mini House Shadowbox, Paper Calliope's Snarky Ancestors, 7gypsies paper and Seth Apter's embossing powders.
Tutorial how to make I'm Here Now Little House
2. Trace the bottom, sides and roof of the house onto scrapbook paper and cut out. Adhere the papers to what will be the interior of the botttom, sides and roof.
4. Heat until the embossing powder is melted.
5. Assemble the house except for the roof using a strong glue on the edges.
7. Add the roof pieces to the house. You will see further down that I saved this step until later, which created a problem.
8. Create a soft gray by mixing white and Payne's gray acrylic paint. Paint the exterior of the roof pieces with this mixture as well as cocoa bean, marigold and quinacridone nickle azo gold. Dry with heat gun.
Great StuffMini House Shadowbox #3
Paper Calliope Snarky Ancestors #4
Baked Texture Chunky Rust Embossing Powder
Baked Texture Vintage Beeswax Embossing powder
Acrylic paint: white, Payne's gray, cocoa bean, marigold, quinacridone nickel azo gold
Miniature flowers and greens