Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Crate of Fireworks

This little crate is perfect for creating a table centerpiece or favor.  I decorated this one for the 4th of July.
 
 First I stamped the crate using a wood grain stamp and vintage photo distress ink for a natural wood look.
 I assembled the crate by folding it up and using liquid glue to hold the tabs in place.
 I cut a piece of craft foam to fit the bottom of the crate and then I filled it with star garland from the dollar store.
 I painted and glittered some of the stars from the deco stars set.


 I created my bottle rockets and fire crackers by rolling patterned paper tightly into a tube and glued it in place.
 The wicks are made from tinsel pipe cleaners and the sticks are bbq skewers.
GSLC products used:
Little Crate (coming soon)

1 comment: