Sunday, July 22, 2018

Chase your dreams...


It's so nice that you stopped over today to see my newest card I made to share.  We have some brand new background stamps coming in 6 new styles so one of these beauties was the inspiration for my card today.  They work amazing with inks and I have yet to try them with paints yet but I bet they would be great on fabrics too or wood.  Be sure and keep and eye open for the release because you are going to love working with them...

 I started my card with a simple ivory base and just matted each of the squares with matching paper for the flowers i used.  And then I added the birdcage and the leaf sprays that I inked up to match the paper and the gold ink.  I had lots of little flowers and things that matched from my stash and if you ever don't you can always ink them with a dauber or spray them to match.  Getting messy is my favorite thing to do :)


Here is a closeup of the design of the foam stamp.  It's about 3x3 and fits perfect on a 6x6 card.  Or you can cut them down to customize it for a different size or a box.  How fun would that be?


And here is a closeup of the adorable little birdcage and the flowers. I used a neat embossing powder from Stampendous that had flakes of gold in it so that it came out looking like metal. And... I love how all the chippies give it such a wonderful 3D effect and it's great to be able to customize everything to be your favorite colors and styles.  You can probably tell one of mine is aqua and ivory. 

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure and check the store for all the new things 
this month.... we have lots to share so be sure and check back soon!

Supplies:

GSLC Foam Stamp Set--- Coming Soon!!
GSLC Leaves and Flourishes Set


No comments:

Post a Comment