Thursday, September 19, 2019

It's Almost Halloween Time . . .



It's almost Autumn and that means
falling leaves, pumpkin everything and spooky nights.

I've created this Halloween tag
using one of the


These tags are cut from very heavy chipboard
and measure 8" X 4"
so plenty of room for adding elements.

I painted the tag with black acrylic and let dry.

Once the paint was dry, I cut a piece of 
black, gray and silver paper
just a bit shy of the tag and raised that up
on top of the tag with pop-dots.


Then it was time to add elements.
I had a round *sliced wood* tag in my stash
and added that towards the right top of the tag,
popping it up a bit.

Every Halloween needs a bat and this one
came from the
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

I inked it with Black Soot Distress Ink
and added Stickle eyes.

A dangling charm was created by adding
beads and a moon charm to a pin
and sticking it behind the wood tag
and into the pop ups.


Next, the 5" Creepy Tree
was inked with Black Soot + dark brown Distress Inks
and then that also was popped up on the tag.


And of course, the proverbial black cat
(also lightly inked in Black Soot Distress)
and the picket fence
(dry brushed in white acrylic)
were added to the bottom of the tag.


To finish up the tag, I added seed beads
to represent the ground
and a little guy that looks a 
bit creeped out by it all.



Here's a list of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts  items I used on this tag:

(NOTE: These also come in #8 size)

(NOTE: This also is available in 8" size)



 Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment: