Thursday, September 5, 2019

Harvest Moon . . .




Coming to you today from Nancy-land with a greeting card

celebrating Harvest Moon 2019.

This card was inspired by the 
Prima Marketing's Moon Child paper pad.
As soon as I saw this I knew I wanted to feature
the upcoming Harvest Moon.

Two layers on an off-white cardstock
was the first step"
(1) plain matching cardstock in a blue-ish gray
(2) a piece of Moon Child from a 6x6 paper pad


Then the frame.

 I used VersaMark and then
Ranger's Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder.

After centering on the card front,
I cut out a large moon image from the 6x6 paper pad
and popped that up inside the circle frame.


Once that was done, another single moon popped up again
followed by a single butterfly
from the 


This is such a great collection to have on hand.
I have used these butterflies & dragonflies so many times on 
cards, layouts and mini books.

I added a *body* of pearls to the butterfly
along with
a ribbon and flowers to the lower left corner of the frame.



And then the inside:


This ephemera piece came from the 6x6 paper pad.
I added a ticket from the 
and embossed that with the same silver
as the frame.


And the card is ready to send.

Thanks for taking a look at my
Harvest Moon Card.

Here's a list of the 
used on this card:





2 comments: