Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Haunted House card

Happy Wednesday my friends.  Cherry here today with a fun project for you created for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts!!!

A spoooktacular card using some fun chippies from the store including the Haunted House oval and the Lace frame.

I used my embossing tool to emboss both pieces with embossing powder. Usually when embossing I will emboss several pieces so I have them on hand for later. 

 From there I covered my card stock with papers and layered my chipboard on top and added some ribbons.










 I decided to make this card extra special and added some details inside the card.






 These pieces are so fun and whimsical. 




Here it is done!!!  I love how the Spooky Spooky peeks out from the side of the card.  

Hope you have enjoyed my project. Thanks for visiting the GSLC blog today, Cherry



Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies-

1 comment:

  1. What an elaborate and beautiful card. It would be a true gift to receive this!

    ReplyDelete