Sunday, October 22, 2017

New Fall Mini Book to share today

I love Fall and have been super busy this year picking apples and pumpkins and doing all those fun things you get to do at this time of year.  So-- I thought I better get to work on a new mini book to put all my fun pictures that I have into.  I chose some fun papers from Echo park and lots of chippies.


Creating this book was really fun because there are so many pieces that Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts creates to use for it.  There are pumpkins, chicken wire, corners, lots of vintage stuff and so much more.  On the cover I used the Wrought iron shape set corners and inked them just a little bit to go with the country feel of my kraft covered book I got from Michaels.


And on the inside I kept it really easy by just layering all the printed papers and then adding chipboard pieces like this one from the Chevron words set.  It has 4 super cute pieces and they fit perfectly on each of the pages I did.



I just loved all the stickers in this Echo Park paper set called Perfect Autumn.  The colors are so pretty and remind me of all those pretty colors when the leaves change for fall.


And these little beauties are from the  Feathers shape set and come in a nice assortment of sizes and worked really cute with my stickers.  Who doesn't love pretty feathers and inking them or embossing them is easy.



And then I found this cute chicken wire in my stash and thought how fun to use it to frame up a few pictures on.  I love that the chipboard adds a little dimension to an otherwise flat page and you could also use it to stencil on your book it you wanted to. I still have to get the pictures all printed but I think all of them will fit quite nicely in my new fall book.


And lastly here is another one of those cute Chevron words.  Perfect pretty much says it all.

Thanks so much for stopping over and below is my supply list just in case:

Teresa

Supplies:


Paper and Stickers: Echo Park Perfect Autumn Collection

Inks: Versamagic Inks in orange, brown, blue and green

Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet book with a nice country feel. I love the cross-stitch look on the cover!

    ReplyDelete