Monday, August 21, 2017

Wicked Witch

 Hi Guys, 
Jess here.  Meet the sweetest wicked witch ever.  

Using a gel medium, cover your art doll with the paper of your choosing.  I covered the front and back of my doll using pages from an old shorthand book. 
Go around all of your edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen. Using an awl make holes in your doll for her joints and put her together using brads.  
You might notice she is missing her head. I used an image and then popped a witch hat on her head. 
I just glued the head to the body.  
The witch hat is mounted on a scrap of chipboard that was the edge of something I had from Gypsy Soul.  I ran the hat through my Xyron sticker maker and then just trimmed the chipboard around my new sticker.  The fabric on her hat is that same as her skirt.  I took white cheese cloth and sprayed it with Distress Stains.  The vintage bingo marker has a little spider rub on. 
The Bird Cage is covered with Emerald Creek Embossing Powders.  Instead of carrying a bird, she has a little bat in there.  
I cut her boots out of cardstock.  They are a little wonky since I freehanded them, but witch shoes don't have to be pretty.  

I love the brad on her belt and the necklace details too.
Here she is one more time.


GSLCuts items:

2 comments: