Sunday, August 6, 2017

Cherish Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps! How can it be August already? I'm not quite ready to give up on Summer quite yet so Fall projects will have to wait. This time I'm sharing a very loaded greeting card..just the way I like them : )
 This card has a lot of layers...but a really simple color scheme so it does not come of as too busy.
This Cherish chippies is one of my favorites because it works for so many occasions.
Coordinating ribbon here to create a poofy bow with twine, a vintage button, and metal keys.
I added the Ivy Corners Chippie here finished in the same blue tones at the paper to add texture but not be too contrasting.
A very lush arrangement of flowers for the top and bottom corner of the card.
The chippies were wiped down with a soft cloth to prepare them for finishing.
A variety of embossing powders with different finishes..some glossy some flat.
The chippies have all been heat set and are ready to add to the card!

Gypsy Soul laser Cuts~Swirl Medallion coming soon, Ivy Corners, Words & Phrases 1,

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment