Hello again everyone! Sandy here with another project for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts! The month of November is winding down and if you haven't already, there's a fun chipboard kit you can order from Gypsy Soul to create this Countdown Tree for Christmas. It was so easy to put together. I did change mine up just a tad--I used the storage box section from the kit to create the floral piece at the base of the tree. And since the kit comes with 13 tags and numbers for you to have all you need for 25 days, I used scraps of chipboard to create another storage box with divider that I attached to the back of the tree onto the base. So all of my extra numbers on tags are stored there.
I wanted my project to have a touch of winter snow on it because we usually don't get any down here in Texas and have rarely had a white Christmas. If you can't have snow outside then have a bit of it inside.
I've created a tutorial video to show you how I put my Countdown Tree kit together and included some process footage on how I decorated it.
Please note: If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you may have to go to the actual post to view the video.
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Countdown Tree Kit #SR1A * Coming Soon - Contact Store
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Christmas Shape Set #D38B (Street Lamp, Snowman, Hat & Scarf)
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Flourished Deer #84HM
- Graphic 45 Christmas Carol 12 x 12 Paper, 2015
- Petaloo & Prima Assorted Flowers and Picks
- Assorted Christmas Floral Elements
- Large Paper Poinsettia Flower -Made with Dies & Big Shot
- Gold Metallic Canvas Cord
- Wow! Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter
- Emboss It Clear Dabber
- White Gesso
- Nuvo Embellishment Mouse, Indian Gold
- Shimmerz Blue Grass
- Creameez Strawberry Fields
- Hot Glue Gun
- 3 in 1 Glue
Visit my blog/website at: www.sandytrefger.blogspot.com